What We Believe: Knowing that what we believe and how we behave are linked, we adhere to the following biblical tenets of faith to guide our ministry and mission. The following faith statements are drawn from various portions of the Holy Bible.
1. We believe the Bible is the revealed will of God and the inspired Book of which God is the Primary Author who guided the human writers.
2. We believe in One True God revealed in Three Manifestations known as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Genesis account of One Creator, the Source of Life, who fashioned the universe marked by Intelligent Design.
4. We believe God created One Human Race made up of different ethnic groups expressed in Two Distinct Genders of Male and Female.
5. We believe in the Sanctity of Human Life from conception until natural death.
6. We believe in Biblical Marriage as the union of one man and one woman to form a family unit as the building block of human society. Marriage exists to express love, respect, responsibility, and sexual fulfillment that curtails sexual immorality, and to procreate children to preserve and perpetuate the human race.
7. We believe God instituted Human Government to enforce law and order in society. Government’s main function is security through the enforcement of laws that should not contradict the moral laws of God as revealed in the Bible. Government must also show compassion by providing for those who are disabled or too sick to provide for themselves.
8. We believe in the Redemption of Sinners by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ. Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, apart from the seed of a man. On our behalf, the sinless Christ perfectly obeyed the laws of God, died on the cross and shed His blood as the punishment for our sin, and rose from the dead, proving He is God and the only means of salvation for sinful humanity and the fallen world.
9. We believe the Kingdom of God is the government and rule of the sovereign God for His glory. Personal access into God’s Kingdom begins at the point of conversion when the sinner repents of sin, receives Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and is born again as the Spirit of God regenerates the sinner and recreates him into a saint.
10. We believe in the Church as the family of God and the ambassadors of God’s Kingdom, assigned to advance the King’s agenda on earth. The New Testament pattern is for every true Christian to belong to a local church for fellowship, spiritual growth, ministry and accountability. Based on Scripture, there is no such thing as a “church-less Christian”.
11. We believe in the existence of Angels who are messengers of God and servants to God’s children on earth, and in the reality of demons as agents of Satan, the devil, who is the archenemy of the human race and especially of God’s children.
12. We believe in the Literal Resurrection of the dead based on the historical resurrection of Jesus Christ. The righteous dead (believers in Christ) will be raised to be rewarded for their works of service, while the wicked dead (unbelievers) will be raised to be judged by their deeds and to be sentenced to Hell.
13. We believe in the Second Coming of Christ as King of kings and Lord of lords. He will return to take away His Church from the earth and to set up His Kingdom on earth as an extension of the Kingdom of Heaven.
14. We believe in Judgment Day and in the existence of Heaven and Hell. We believe Heaven is a literal place that is the eternal home of God and His people, and we believe Hell is a literal place of torment for the devil, his demons and their human followers who rejected God’s loving offer of redemption through Jesus Christ.
15. We believe the Kingdom of God is the primary theme of the Bible and the main message that Jesus Christ proclaimed and explained. The “gospel of Jesus Christ” is the same as “the gospel of the Kingdom”. Jesus Christ authorized the Church with “the keys of the kingdom” and empowered the Church with the Holy Spirit to advance God’s royal agenda through the Great Commission of reaching people of all ethnic groups with “the Gospel of the Kingdom”. Essential to advancing the Kingdom of God on earth is the Great Commandment of Love expressed through lives that demonstrate God’s grace, compassion, truth, and holiness.